Some of our workshops will happen in conjunction with local events, but there are so many great special events taking place in the Midcoast area all year long. Why not extend your stay and plan to attend a Maine Photo Adventure trip in addition to one of the many area events? To help you plan your trip to Maine here are some of the biggest and best local events.
Since the number of tourists to this area greatly increases during these times, we suggest you make your lodging reservations well in advance.
- Windjammer Parade, Rockland to Camden, July 15, 2016
- North Atlantic Blues Festival, Rockland – July 16 & 17, 2016
- Maine Lobster Ride & Roll bike ride, Rockland area – July24, 2016
- Lobster Fest, Rockland – Aug 3 – 7, 2016
- Maine Boats, Homes & Harbors Show, Rockland – Aug 12 – 14, 2016
- Union Fair, Union – Aug 20 – 27, 2016
- Camden Windjammer Fest – Sept 2-3, 2016
There are also some fun reocurring art events in both Rockland and Belfast
- The first Friday of every month (May – Dec) Rockland Artwalks
- The last Friday of every month (May – Oct) Belfast Artwalks